Sunday 10 July 2016

SNOWY WHITE

Good morning folks..!!
Hope you all keeping well.

I am Rishita here to make your sunday a crafty one.Today I am excited to showcase another card created by me. I did this card for taking part in the challenges goin around in the various blogs. Some blogs have strict specifications of the contents to be used. So here I go with the Sizzix, which has so many beautiful, durable dies. They are so user friendly that you can do any type of die cutting from papers to fabrics, from chipboards to leathers and so on. Yes it's true it has endless possibilities. It solely depends on the type of your imagination and creativity.

So without saying much, let me share the sneaks of the card.


 

 Ooopss..!! I forgot to mention, I am going to decribe the process of this card making through various pictures along with their descriptions. So here we go.

1) Flowers
     For the flowers I have used the Tim Holtz's tattered flower die. I have cut around 10 pieces of the flower shown below and then shaped them using my Heartfelt creations deluxe flower shaping kit. You can watch Emma Lou's video on flower shaping techniques.




After shaping it will look somewhat like this. Then you have to make three sets of flowers which will embellish our card. Now to build the flower adhere two layers of the little flowers and on the top will go the bud one. Tadaa! your flower is ready.

2) Die cuts
     To embellish the corners I have used the die cuts from the Heartfelt creations fleur borders and pockets. Here I used only two cut outs to decorate the two opposite corners. For embellishing the flower I have used the few leftover or the scrap pieces to add as flourish.







3) Base of the card and the scored layer
    For the card or the card base I have used a white cs of dimensions 12 7/8" x 10 2/8" and score it halfway along the longest side and folded it. For the score layer I took a white cs of dimensions 9" x 6" . Using my MS-Deluxe scoring tool scored it throughout the length of the cs to give the card a more defined look.





4) Assembling
     To create the card I started assembling all the stuffs mentioned above one by one. Firstly, I took the card base and the scored cs and adhered it above my card base.


Secondly, I adhered the fleur die cut outs on the opposite corners one by one.




Thirdly, it's time for adding the flower. Choose the centre between the space now left blank after adding the fleur borders and adhering the flower along with the flourish.


                











Voila..!! The card is ready now. Hope you liked the card and the flowers too.

Products used


Sizzix Tim Holtz's Tattered Flowers Die
Heartfelt creations Fleur Borders and Pockets Die
Martha Stewart Deluxe Scoring Tool
Heartfelt creations Deluxe Flower Shaping Tool Kit
White cardstock
Glue


Thanks for stopping by.
Do leave your thoughts about the card in the comment section.

Challenges

I would like to participate in itsy bitsy blog's sizzix challenge.

I would like to participate in Peek-a-boo Designs blog's challenge #8






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...